Friday, April 10, 2009

ZOO Fieldtrip!

Our class will be going to the Baton Rouge Zoo on Friday, April 24. It's going to be such a fun trip. We have decorated t-shirts to wear on the trip. Please see Mrs. Erika if you need more details. We could always use more chaperones if you'd like to come along with us.
On another note, Graduation is coming up very quickly. Mrs. Dawn is scheduling Cap and Gown portraits for us in the next couple of weeks! As decided by our poll, the ceremony will take place Friday, May 15 at 10 am in our building. See you there!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for keeping us informed! I'm working on having KJ go to the field trip.. I'm running out of days to take off and I will be taking off for the graduation. Are we serving refreshments for graduation or just cake and punch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps... this is Claire's mom- Connie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm planning on asking for $5 per child to cover a cake and decorations. I was thinking of just serving cake and punch...maybe some chips and dip. But it will be just before lunch, so I don't want to serve too much. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete